Halloween Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, lightly beat together the milk, egg, pumpkin, and oil. Stir flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture, blending just until moistened.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle over medium high heat.
- Pour batter, 1/3 cup at a time, onto the prepared griddle.
- Make a jack-o-lantern face in each pancake with the chocolate chips. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 5 minutes per side
Have a fun, easy Halloween recipe? Share it here so we can try it too!