I found this Cheese ball recipe for Bat Bites (made with cheese, etc) ! I loved the way they looked and I know they are yummy! They are very easy to make and will be a hit at any party or even for just a fun family snack. Your kids can help do all of it and even decorate their own! Don’t like cheeseballs? Make them into cake pops instead with oreo wings!
BAT BITES CHEESE BALL RECIPE
- 1 (4 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces soft, mild goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 8 pitted olives, sliced
- 32 peppercorns
- 32 triangular blue corn chips
- Mash together cream cheese, goat cheese and pesto. Chill for 40 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 16 2-inch balls, about 1 heaping tsp. each. Roll in black pepper and poppy seeds to cover. Press two olive slices into balls for eyes and place peppercorns in centers for pupils.
- Insert chip on either side of ball for wings; serve.
Do you have a fun Halloween Recipe to share? Link it up below. I would love to try it: